somewhere new

leave the past, behind

Name:
Location: France

looking forwards, waiting now

Monday, November 14, 2005

An experiment

Three and half hours have passed, and I am exhausted totally. After attending the hospital, I took a book which has been on my desk for quite some time to the cafe and tried to read, just to have a taste of the material of my future plan. An experiment to see what will happen to me in the when I launch into the project.
It was so horrible. I believe my English vocabulary is reduced, but not that much. It's another profession, and the style is totally different. And the demanded knowledge background too. I struggled through the pages only the get the slightest ideas of what the book is about. Not harvestry for sure.
The experiment is important in the sense that if time is limited, I should really concern what plan to be carried out and what better to be left alone as soon as possible. Otherwise I might ended up busting myself for nothing real.
So now I have to leave. And wish you all happy with your work and life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home