somewhere new

leave the past, behind

Name:
Location: France

looking forwards, waiting now

Monday, August 14, 2006

A gossip

form the following web page I read this interesting gossip:
http://bible.fhl.net/preach/preach32.html

Switzcher, Brath, and Paul Telich, all important theologists. Yet the first got surrounded by admiring females in the end of his days, left his wife with only bitter memories of hardship in the jungles. The second stayed in the office with his female secretary for discussion on his great wrok. The third, after declaring the need of advanture to sustain marriage, lauched on affairs, and drove his wife crazy, and what's more, driving his wife having her own affairs as well.

Knowing the stories of the great figures in the theological history, I felt strange. I don't know how they can endure the struggle withing, as I persume there should be, since I myself as not a theologean couldn't.

I do not like what I know about the world of relationships and marriage, the utilitarianism in them. I could not agree with the view that we look for the other half like picking up a piece of meat in the supermarket.

I am outdated? Yeah, and see how can I live this life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home