somewhere new

leave the past, behind

Name:
Location: France

looking forwards, waiting now

Sunday, August 06, 2006

quite a long time

my dear readers,

it has been quite a while since the last time you hear my voice. Silence, absence, and nothingness has taken this page for so long.

I remember once a reader of another site of mine replied, in good intention I believe, that I should carry on writing, and be not like those who start yet never finish anything.

Some might think, with the long-term absence of mine, that I have foresaken this site. But no, in fact.

As once well-said that one's words come from the heart, the lack of words, as it must be, comes from the lack of heart. On the seemingly endless road of life, do we not all pick things up while letting things go, until the day we regain the strength to pick up again those things that was put behind?

Some might say that's useless sentimental illusions which draw all looking back. Yet I disagree. Unless one walks with eyes closed, no one remember not the sight passed along the road. Then again, unless one can walk without looking ahead, no one fixes not their eyes towards the end. So it's not looking back, but only re-organise what has been passed through in order to better understanding what's in front of the walker.

Oh, what a long time. It takes time and strength to climb out of a pitfall. My beloved reader, hear me, only walking on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home