somewhere new

leave the past, behind

Name:
Location: France

looking forwards, waiting now

Friday, September 01, 2006

UK revisited

This is my second time visiting UK. Or, first time revisiting it.
It's weird returning somewhere you'd left long ago yet recalled all the time. Like seeing an old mistress. You thought, just thought, that you remember her smell, her smile, her touch, her kissing. You approach all cocky and yet, you know by heart that there's always that possibility that none of these would take place.
Strangely, UK seems to be the same. My friends look that same. What makes it strange is that I am not the same. I've changed.

20 months ago when I left UK, I was no more than a spoiled, poet-self-claim-to-be, clean-hearted-empty-headed boy. Now I am almost all the opposite. Well, almost.

I found it disturbing that the scene stays unchanged, the people remains...well, British, and whatever there's anything else. All these make me feel left alone.

Yet wasn't it the decision I made to leave? So I should just take it, and accepting the fact that there's a part of me which was formed during the 20 months away, and it can not be easily comprehended by those left here 20 months ago; not that quick.

The most joyful thing: found a guide book on short project producing, step by step guidance with useful resource, reading it all the time I've got alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home